Pro-Abstinence Sex Ed
A male presenter came up and started talking about how virginity was a beautiful gift and should be treasured. He showed a rose to the class and asked who wanted the flower. Everyone raised their hands. He plucked a petal off and asked how many people would still want the flower. Most people raised their hands. He asked someone to pull a petal off and repeated the question. This continued until the flower was bare. He said “Don’t you see that the flower isn’t as valuable because it’s been touched by so many people? How many of you would still want the flower?”
One guy raised his hand up and shouted out:
“I would. It doesn’t matter who touched the flower before I did. If you think that, you are a moron. And your metaphor is sexist.”
To this day, I don’t know who that guy was, but he’s still my hero.
I like this story. I like it a lot.
The most accurate post on Tumblr.
- Tumblr: Here, have some kittens...
- Tumblr: Delicious food? There.
- Tumblr: I bring you some beautiful, insipiring art...
- Parents/Roommate: *walks into the room*
- Tumblr: PORN?
- Tumblr: YOU SAID PORN?
- Tumblr: DID I HEAR DICKS?
- Tumblr: WHAT WAS THAT DID YOU MENTION HARDCORE GAY SEX?
- Computer: HERE LET ME FREEZE
- Computer: NOPE, NO SWITCHING TABS
to my muslim followers
please stay safe tomorrow
to all my US-nationalist, NRA-card-carrying, never-forget-shouting, blindly-racist, purposefully-discriminatory, muslim-fearing assholes, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.